For information about your personal data collected, the purposes and the subjects with which the data are shared, contact the Data Controller.
This policy is also applicable to data processing for: login via Google account, login via Instagram account.
Data Controller Fabio Gramatica Piazza dei Canestri 1 22021 Bellagio Como
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
The Owner does not provide a list of types of Personal Data collected.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected Data
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner. When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the "Details on the processing of Personal Data" section.
Facebook permissions requested by this Application
This Application may require some Facebook permissions that allow it to perform actions with the User's Facebook account and to collect information, including Personal Data, from it. This service allows this Application to connect with the User's account on the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook Inc.
The required permissions are as follows:
The basic information of the User registered on Facebook which normally includes the following Data: id, name, image, gender and localization language and, in some cases, the "Friends" of Facebook. If the User has made further Data publicly available, it will be available.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- to lodge a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons connected to their particular situation .
Users are reminded that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System Log and Maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address. / p>
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable is constituted personal data.
This is the information collected automatically through this Application (including from third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relative terms (if available) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Last modified: June 1, 2021